In my 35 year career in the Real Estate Industry, first in sales and then as a Broker/Owner, I’ve learned that you don’t manage great sales people, you “sail” them in the direction of success! Truly great salespeople bring amazing talent, energy and maybe a certain amount of ego to the game. They don’t want management, they want direction, coaching and leadership.
My passion is to bring out the best in people and build a great sales organization. I quickly realized that “one size” does not fit all. They come in all shapes, sizes, talents and motivations! The first step is to identify who this person really is and how to best work with him or her.
I am currently Broker/Owner at Royal LePage Solutions, with several offices from N.W. Calgary to High River, Alberta with 150 agents.
My achievements consist of:
- CREB® Board of Director 2007-2011
- AREA Board of Director 2011-2012
- CREB® President 2010
- Several years in the CREB® Million Dollar Club and top 100 realtors in Calgary
- Member of CREB® Professional Standards Committee
- Member Agent of Leadership Council
- Sargent at Arms at CREA -1994
- Chaired the Condo Committee CREB®
- Chaired Value of a Realtor Committee – CREB®
- Director Representative on TWH Saunders Committee
- Calgary Stampede Committee for over 20 years, currently Alumni